Monday, August 25, 2014

Which block am I?

I saw this over on Sharon's blog and had to hop over to Missouri Star Quilt Co to check it out for myself.
Button-01
So what is my result?
Flying Geese!
Interesting.  I would have never guessed this one. It isn't a bad block to make but it certainly isn't a favorite of mine either.
What else did it say about me?
"If something's worth doing, it's worth doing right! You might seem shy at first, but once people get to know you they can't help but love you." 

Well I totally agree with the 1st part but the shy thing? So not me.  
Anyway it was fun for this morning. Go try it for yourself.
Now I need to get off the computer and ready for work.
Have a great day!

9 of you added your own colorful comments:

beaquilter said...

I got BIG star? what's that other than a big star?? I JUST commented on a quilt with a big scrappy star, it was so pretty! ha ha

Val's Quilting Studio said...

I took the quiz and it was fun! I'm a flying Geese block too!

Jeanie said...

I'm a flying geese too and it is far from my favorite block to make. I have just made peace (piece) with that block over the past few years, now that there are better ways to make it than cutting out triangles and getting it all distorted.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

It is fun to see so many play with this today.

Needled Mom said...

Ha...I'm a Log Cabin!

Katie said...

I got dissapearing Pinwheel

Rina Mason said...

I got Big Star and considering it's one of my go to patterns for fast and easy it must be right.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I'm a log cabin too.

Paula@TheSassyQuilter said...

I'm Flying Geese too:) Fun quiz!